Friday, May 4, 2012

What you think about Marlboro cigarettes?

Here are some Comments and Reviews

Marlboro is my favorite brand, its not a brand of cigarette, its a lifestyle. Really the best you can get at the local stores or anywhere around yourself. If you really want to smoke then choose marlboro to get that on your nicotine level :)

I'm from western sahara it's south of morocco, marlboro it's the best here I love it I can't stoping smokin it and I don't want to stop smokin it

Marlboro Reds are my favourite cigarettes in the entire world, not just the taste, but that classic felling when you are smoking one. Although it could be harsh on your throat, its really soothing and great tasting full Marlboro flavour. Light it up, straight away you know that you are smoking Marlboro. "Welcome To Marlboro Country. "

Awesome, love it, Malboro is the best cigarette brand I ever smoked, but goldleaf is also a very good brand, if you ever try those gold leaf which are made by Pakistan Tobacco company you will start thinking to stop marlboro and start gold leaf.

Marlboro is not a brand of cigarette. Its a lifestyle. Ans a lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste! The bitter taste of Marlboro is indeed the best part of it!

I just knw its name... Thts all... Then I heared from my friend about tis brand... This is very popular.. And very available every where all around the world

Marlboro is my favorite smoking brand. I usually smoke it with a cup a coffee. I usually buy it online because of Marlboro cheap price and good taste

I smoke malboro red and it is very good, there is less poison then other brands of cigarettes out there, and goes very well with strong liquor!

Marlboro for me is the best cigarette id ever smoked of my entire life. If cigarette smoking kills then I think Marlboro will kill me!

marlboro is the name you always associate with ciggs, at least I have since I was a kid. Its kinda like ramen and chinese noodles.

I smoke all brands.. But marlboro lights impressed me I like it very much. And I give you advise that smoke marlboro lights

Great brand of ever... only brand that can beat Gold Leaf in Pakistan. If you want to smoke then choose Malboro!

Marlboro's are smooth, rich and great for anyone. Definitely buy if you haven't tried them then do!

Ahhh Since I was a boy Ive loved Malboro